We respect your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at our site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
www.urbanindianmom.in collects information when you register on the website, place an order, subscribe to its newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on this website, as appropriate, you may be asked for details such as your name, e-mail address, and other personally identifiable information. You may, however, visit the site anonymously till the point you need to make a purchase through the online payment gateway provided on the site.
Use of Information
Any information www.urbanindianmom.in collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide content relevant to your profile
- To improve customer service and Website performance and usability
- To process transactions and for order fulfillment
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Third party use of Personal Information
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Mailchimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. Mailchimp stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- WooCommerce – the Website uses WooCommerce to host its ecommerce application. When orders are placed through WooCommerce, the Website will store information about the purchase, including your name, address, email address, IP address and location. This information is used for order fulfillment. You may automatically receive certain correspondence from us related to your order, but your purchase will not automatically add you to any marketing email lists.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
All content you contribute to www.urbanindianmom.in is in the public domain and will be visible to both visitors and members. This content will include the comments or ratings or any blog posts done by you, or the information provided in the listings by you (as a provider), or any other user-generated content.
Rules of Conduct – Safe Internet Experience
www.urbanindianmom.in is committed to ensuring a safe and friendly online community for all our members. All users are expected to abide by the following rules:
- Do not use the website to harass, threaten or verbally abuse or intimidate anyone, or behave in any manner that would cause annoyance or distress to other members.
- Do not post any material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing towards other members.
- Do not divulge the details of your identity or personal information in your posts. Anything posted online is accessible to the entire internet community and SharingourExperiences.com is not liable in cases where such information is misused.
- Be aware of the dangers of online information sharing like identity theft, phishing and other fraudulent activities.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website is engaged in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
www.urbanindianmom.in is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, www.urbanindianmom.in may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows us to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Rights related to your personal information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – In certain situations, you may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com
Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com
This website is run from and intended for an audience in India. It was not created to serve, nor does it actively market to residents of the European Union.
A reproduction of a screenshot in print form is permissible if and only if the URL, Website name, and Logo is fully visible or included. The content may also be reproduced in print form if and only if it is rightfully and clearly referenced as being from the Website including the Website name, URL and Logo in references.
The print medium shall not promote adult content (pornography), hate, racism or any illegal content.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on any of our sites.
Notification of Changes